Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ70 body panels

Jono

Country Flag
australia
Hi all,
I'm new on here and looking for some help/advice.
I'm looking to change the wheel arch flares on my 1990 LJ70 (rectangle headlights) but i would want to replace the front wings on both sides as rust is forming and they have a few dings.
I've trawled ebay and sale sites with no luck
Anyone got any links/breakers/contacts who could help?
Would also think about a whole other vehical to use for spares, Lj70 or kzj70.
Thanks,
Jono

You're going to struggle being in OZ and that model never being sold here. :think:

Where abouts in OZ are you?

I think NZ might be your best bet as quite a few LJ and KZJ 70's were sold there. :thumbup:

Hi Ben,
I just changed my home country.
I currently live in the Scotland.

lived in australia for years.

Hi Jono

I have an LJ 70 which is used as my spare dept. maybe I can help.?

Garry

Hi Garry,
yeah i would be looking the front wings initiall, but would be very interested in more spares if you have.
I'm up in Aberdeen.

Jono

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You can call me . I have sent you my number via PM.
Garry

Ha ha
system won't allow me to PM you !
maybe you can PM me your number and I will call you ?

Garry

Hi Jono,

i recently got some rear arch panels off ebay in Germany, they didn't take too long to come and weren't that expensive, Euros 213 for a pair and the carriage. the link below is for a item they have on sale but i
couldn't find rear arches (radlauf hinten links and radlauf hinten rechts in german) PS autoteile is the company name, i can send you the link as i dont have enough post but if you use ebay.de and type in the german description plus LJ70 perhaps you can find them

if you find somewhere good in UK for new panels please let me know

cheers

jon

Hi Jon,
Thanks i found them on ebay and checked their website, looks like they only do rears. I emailed them anyway to ask.
Hopefully get to see what Garry has too.

Jono

Jono, Hooton 4x4 are currently selling loads of dismantled parts/panels for lj78, which I assume will also fit your lj70.
Go to ebay, type in lj78 and watch the pages of parts come up - not cheap though!

John

Back