Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a petrol 80

Well done and congratulations - look forward to some pics of the new motor! :thumbup:

Oh yes there will be pics, I won't be able to use it for few days though, it has to be taxed and tested, I just hope there's not any problem I didn't spot when I drove it :pray: I'll just have to satisfy my self by popping out to the garage now and again and worship
i-love-you-190.GIF

Like the Guinness ad. Good things come to those who wait. Great price Chas,hopefully on the road for under £3k, real result!!

Andy :thumbup:

Some pics to be going on with.

Attachments

• New-2.JPG
    New-2.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 297
  • New-3.JPG
    New-3.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 282
  • New-2.JPG
    New-2.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 287
well done chas looks neat enough,hopefully we will be able to see it in flesh at the next london meet!

ram

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ram said:
well done chas looks neat enough,hopefully we will be able to see it in flesh at the next london meet!

ram
Not unless we can find a pub with a car park :lol:

The 'new' Cruiser has arrived and is tucked up nice and warm (but a bit dirty) in my garage with the battery on charge. :thumbup: Just got to arrange the MOT and tax and then get the insurance transferred then we can hit the road and hopefully not anything else :lol:

Problems already, but not serious, it won't start on the battery (it was on charge all night with an intelligent charger, but only 1.2 v across the posts this morning) but will on jump leads from a power pack. It was standing for over a year so I'm guessing the battery is fubar. A new Numax CXV (much cheaper that Toyo) will be ordered tomorrow, that should breath some life into the beast :pray:

Numax installed, started first time :thumbup: , now just got to tax, register, insure (arranged with Mr Adrian for £721) and get it serviced by Julian V :ugeek: and then we can hit the road
pick-up-018.gif

Back