Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for parts

Patrick Eckert

Country Flag
united_states
This is my second FJ40, the first was a 70' and now my son gave me this 76' that needs major body work. Engine works 2F but since it is this old, having problems finding some parts like for example air cleaner gaskets,, hoses, etc. and know there are other critical parts that they don't make after market for. Are there any suggestions, for a good source to acquire these and other parts not available in auto part stores and other specialty stores like specter etc. Thanks in advance Pat

Hi Pat, welcome to the forum. There's a lot of helpful guys on here especially if you pop on over to the introduce yourself section and say Hi and tell us a bit about you and your truck. That'll help get you responses.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Pat and welcome.If you don't mind me saying but I am not sure that you are reading the sor.com catalogue correctly. Their pictures show their after market and pretty bits but if look at a specific diagram for your year group of FJ40 and then click on the number of the part required on the diagram it will take you top the listing with price and availability for original parts (if they after market -it will be stated). Being in the States you have the advantage as us poor relations who live outside the US have to jump through hoops to be able to get parts from them but they remain one of the places to get those hard to find original parts.They have the air cleaner gaskets in stock for all years.Regards,

Back