Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Love my 120

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Picked up my 120, had it into my friendly independant garage for a service and decided to pay to have the injector washers checked and oil pickup pipe inspected as well as the 2 front wheel bearings replaced.

Lo and behold, they struck copper so these have been changed as a precaution. Given it has done just over 100K miles I'm glad I had this checked out and hopefully that should eliminate the risk of a popped engine.

What a delight to drive, love it, love it, love it.

Now the challenge is to get some Grabber AT2's, BlackCircles will do me a great deal for 5 - once they can get hold of stock as there is a shortage apparently. Fingers crossed and bring on winter :dance:

Can't make Lincomb in October which is a real shame as I wanted to learn the capabilities on the non destructive format, so looking for a cheap training day for me and Mrs locally.

While I was looking to buy, I posted loads on this forum so just a quick thank you to everyone who offered advice and knowledge.

Trev

Glad you like it!! Many happy miles...

If you cant make oct at lincomb dont forget about the one in sept for overlanders, still lots of good info.

general grabber at2's for good price at paddocks currently...just fitted 4 this am and rather happy about it...
if you do ring them about tyres speak to darrell, he will sort you out.

Back