Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Low mileage 80 series

It will be interesting to see where this goes!! Rust on tailgate usually indicates its parked outside mainly.

Andy

Will be interested in final price, compare to the maltese truck.

£7900 with not long to go!!highest bidder with zero feedback, be interesting where this ends up.

Andy

The zero bidder has put around 10 bids on it !!!

Could all end up on Ebay again next week.

£8,100 is really top money area now.

Gra.

No pic of drivers seat or engine bay??? I just think it will be a disappointment on close inspection. The owner might have "been abroad a lot " and used it every winter. I'm with you on the zero bidder thing Gra, might be wrong but it might be back next week to find the true value. I'm watching with interest as I am considering selling my own 16 year owned cruiser due to lack of use( 10k miles in last 8 years and garaged) and am wondering where to pitch it.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think quite a few people would be tempted in a good example Andy. Yours is defo a nice example. If its time to go.I think decide on your price and put it on here for starters.

Don't think it will take long to go.

Thanks for that Karl, I've got to say seeing bidding go to £9.2K I don't quite believe it. I don't know where the market is for a virtually one owner VGC 95 12V VX auto where everything works and it's had a full service every 4.5K miles, just 2 drivers in 16 years,superb clean interior, injectors, BEB's and caliper overhauls, Dent and rust free no scuffs, doors shut like they left the factory. My mind is made up it has to go through lack of use (7k miles since 07, summer use only) Someone will get a great car.

Andy

Back