Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Manchester thoughts

Well considering that they were immigrants themselves who not only killed the original inhabitants but ate them too,I couldn't give a much credence to their thoughts.The Morioris were the original inhabitants.

Well considering that they were immigrants themselves who not only killed the original inhabitants but ate them too,I couldn't give a much credence to their thoughts.The Morioris were the original inhabitants.
"linguistic evidence indicates that the Moriori were mainland Māori who ventured eastward"the Maori were Polynesian & the land was uninhabited before their arrival.I can't think of any country with unregulated immigration.The idea that bolting the door will keep us safe is a fantasy.

This popped up on Helens facebook and got me thinking

upload_2017-5-27_21-23-52.jpeg

Terrorists tried to pop her clogs and the resulting war between the SAS and the IRA has been discussed with caution ever since , the word illegal is often included in the dialogue .
Drawing my own conclusions i spent some time trawling the web to support my personal theory and came across this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988–94_British_broadcasting_voice_restrictions

She is given credit as being one of the main architects of the peace process .

Truly horrific and certainly made me shed a few tears! :thumbdown:

But sadly until islam gets reformed (like Christianity did hundreds of years ago, hence The New Testament) we will continue to have these disgusting attacks. :icon-evil:

Its not going to be easy but thankfully there are a few brave muslims around the world pushing for this change. :clap:

My only hope is it happens before too many more innocent lives are lost. :pray:

This was an interview on one of our main channels over here about the Manchester attack, makes for very interesting viewing.

This popped up on Helens facebook and got me thinking

View attachment 126907

Terrorists tried to pop her clogs and the resulting war between the SAS and the IRA has been discussed with caution ever since , the word illegal is often included in the dialogue .
Drawing my own conclusions i spent some time trawling the web to support my personal theory and came across this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988–94_British_broadcasting_voice_restrictions

The broadcast ban was a farce & negotiations ended the war in Northern Ireland.Thatcher was against any negotiations or a political solution.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...et-thatcher-s-resolve-failed-northern-ireland

The peace process came about with the realisation that a military approach could at best only achieve a stalemate.we 're a long way off from any negotiations with ISIS but don't tge Taliban seem soft by comparison? After 9/11 the terrorism problem was confined to a few provinces in Afghanistan & we hit it with a sledgehammer.the result is 4 countries almost completely destroyed & millions of refugees.Our prime minister was in Saudí Arabia recently to sighn another arms deal , with the recent war in Yemen having cost thousands of civilian casualties , the country in ruins , millions or refuges & famine a real threat.but still we wonder whats wrong with these people.still no excuse for this scumbag & what he did but it's a bit like fixing your landcruiser - first you need to knowvwhst EXACTLY. Is wrong.....

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RIP Brendan Duddy.

It's worth watching all the parts, they should run consecutively.

I have no interest in her role in the peace process my point is she took the fight to them and law be damned .

I accept the big picture and i have no answers to the complexity of it , i just feel we are made vulnerable because we are constantly seeing atrocity from "homegrown" terrorists who they say have been radicalized .

It seems impossible to me that government agencies don't know exactly who put these sheep up to the hateful task but they can't do anything about it because the instigators are protected by the very society they want to destroy .

What i suggest is a closed door G7 meeting where it will be agreed to set aside the rule book and decimate those lists .

Fear would do far more to disrupt the terror network than say - facebook censorship :icon-rolleyes:

This new world order of fear in a population and grief at everyone's doorstep, is a total regression to the mideveil era. Its terrible, its sad, its a world most dont want. The people who bring this to our doorstep are nothig but evil, and they do this for personal gain.

And dont be mistaken, its not about Religion. This is just politics. We are being screwed by the 1% protecting and increasing their turf.

The lack of good government in the world is causing problems.Having been involved in politics for many years,I have seen at first hand the gutless actions of decision makers who cave into the loudest voices which quite often happens
to be that of liberal namby- pambies.In NZ they rewrite history to justify actions and that happens the world over and we all suffer from it.
I worry because we have family overseas and there are few safe havens.

The namby pambys are writing history and the 1% are making it .

Thatcher was a heartless bitch and so respected the world over as a law unto her self .

Unsolved murders will give us conspiracy theories and gossip which will fade into insignificance when we remember Manchester .

Reactions: Pat
I have no interest in her role in the peace process my point is she took the fight to them and law be damned .

I accept the big picture and i have no answers to the complexity of it , i just feel we are made vulnerable because we are constantly seeing atrocity from "homegrown" terrorists who they say have been radicalized .

It seems impossible to me that government agencies don't know exactly who put these sheep up to the hateful task but they can't do anything about it because the instigators are protected by the very society they want to destroy .

What i suggest is a closed door G7 meeting where it will be agreed to set aside the rule book and decimate those lists .

Fear would do far more to disrupt the terror network than say - facebook censorship :icon-rolleyes:
Yes Thatcher " took the fight to them" & it was a disaster.Sinn Fein were polling about 13% before the hunger strikes & support for the IRA was low. So decimate a list of suspects? Who goes on the list? Remind me again how long it took to find Bin Laden? Liquidating your enemies or suspected enemies us the logic of ISIS .perhaps we could round up suspects & put them in camps? As for fear disrupting terrorism , you're having a laugh aren't you.a bit like the idea that summary executions would make suicide bombers think twice...

Its 2017. Living like animals is just not acceptable. There is so much more to life than these, essentially pettty, differences that keep this sort of vile politics alive.

And I am sad, very sad, for everyone in Manchester who lost a loved one, for everyone that was hurt, for everyone impacted and for the city itself.

Back