Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Massive Spec!!!

Chesham Buckinghampshire

There's a bunch of cowboys down there called Karhouse and i believe they are part of a larger group who swap and change stock to hide the fact they are criminals . No way of knowing if this ad belongs to that group of course ..... but .

Your correct Shayne, they are linked to the garage at Great Missenden & Metro cars in Chesham formally called ------------------------- bugger, can't remember now, memory's getting terrible.

Your correct Shayne, they are linked to the garage at Great Missenden & Metro cars in Chesham formally called ------------------------- bugger, can't remember now, memory's getting terrible.

Something like "Oak Lea Garage" or something similar maybe??

Auto wipers and auto lights I don't think so or am I missing the switches :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well mine has auto lights and the wipers work without me moving them[emoji6]. Massive spec though, says so in the listing…

[emoji6]

Fully colour coded paintwork too- oh, except the front bumper…and the rear bumper.
But the best thing is that it boasts 'great fuel economy'. Just what I've been looking for…a cruiser that returns smart car mpg!

Happy days.

Last edited:
That was for sale on ebay as spares/repair this week in Scotland as needed welding for MOT which it hasn't had since 2012.

Back