Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Wales trip....

Evening all

Had a reminder to update this thread. Thanks

So I am still up for the weekend. Not planned a route yet I expect it will be as we travel kinda weekend.

Let's meet at this campsite Friday night Ystraddffin Campsite

I will have my 5 year old with me but she is always u0 for camping and cruiser trips.

James you will get on with her as she hates the disco more then you do

Looking forward to this Stu. James will be in his element with another anti on board. Me Eddie and James are leaving early Friday. Maybe pm phone numbers later so we can make contact if needed.

Very much looking forward to this trip thanks for the update Stu

Yes phone numbers will be good.

Can people ensure chassis recovery points on both front and rear.

Every one have CBs?

Ok no cb reccomend decent hand held unit and supplier please and as for recovery points are we following land drovers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No I just don't want to wear any recovery gear..

My mate may bring his 110 so it's a necessary

It's really important to have good recovery points. I may bring my disco... only joking.

Sorry I know next to nothing about CBs.

We are looking forward too... starting today to install my brand new shock absorber... it will be a test week end :grinning:

Unfortunately I don't have a CB too.

I'll PM you my phone number.

;)

We had a great trip this weekend. Lots of fun lanes and great bunch to be out.

Here is some of my photos sorry not many but nav plus leading and a 5 year old photos and vid were not high on my list....
20190803_100209.jpg
20190803_100223.jpg
20190803_152029.jpg
20190803_150746.jpg
20190803_133706.jpg
20190803_135317.jpg

Truly awesome weekend Stu. Scenery beyond beautiful. James couldn't believe we had views like this in Britain. I'll get him to load up all of his photo's on here too. Slight mishap with eds turbo shitting itself yesterday morning but never dampened the weekend. Looking forward to returning again. Thanks once again mate for organising this trip.

Thanks all for the great week end.
Sorry for me slowing you down, I'm new on this and Manu wasn't happy when shaken too much.

Let me say once...
Have a passion is nice
Have the opportunity to enjoy the passion in a so beautiful area is absolutely great but..
More important! have the opportunity to share passion with such nice guys make it awesome!

Looking forward to do it again

Marco you didn't slow us down it was a great weekend.

Turbo was a mishap but we got it back to a sensible place easily enough. It could have been much worse had it gone later in the day though

Sorted out some pictures 21 in all what is photo limit upload then i will tell you what a bloody good weekend it was with the best

How do i go about uploading multiple files in one reply? Can upload single photos but cant see where to add more

I could only add 1 at a time for some reason. However could add to the same post

Keep getting error message while trying to upload the rest so will have to wait for more

Keep getting error message while trying to upload the rest so will have to wait for more
Probably the dimension of the file... its probably too big.
It's allow you to upload only the lighter you have.

Think you may be right Aeronick, heres a few more cropped down

20190805_165008.jpg 20190805_165528.jpg 20190805_124702.jpg DSC00315.JPG DSC00318.JPG

Back