Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milner off road question

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
Anybody know how quick i could get a wheel bearing kit off milner to northern ireland?

Could be doin with it really soon as my supplier let me down and that dreaded bearing rumble i do not like.

Your best bet would be to phone them in the morning. They're normally pretty good at getting stuff sent out especially if you explain it's urgent.

Probably be able to buy the bearings and seal as individual items from a local bearing shop.
Its expensive for an overnite courier especially on a fri for sat delivery and N Eire may add to the complexity.
Not sure if the Royal Mail could pull it of f for a recorded delivery??
Last option would Toyota be able to supply from stock??

Probably be able to buy the bearings and seal as individual items from a local bearing shop.
Its expensive for an overnite courier especially on a fri for sat delivery and N Eire may add to the complexity.
Not sure if the Royal Mail could pull it of f for a recorded delivery??
Last option would Toyota be able to supply from stock??

Rung toyota today, dont have in stock and not in til tuesday and 280 quid for the pleasure

Your best bet would be to phone them in the morning. They're normally pretty good at getting stuff sent out especially if you explain it's urgent.

Think best option is give them a buzz in mornin. I dont mind payin a little over the nose so long as i get the parts soon

milner used to offer super quick courier to N.I. or RM for less urgent.
Think they only offer ££ courier now to N.I. but could be wrong.
Found Rough Trax charges easier to stomach and maybe worth a shout.

Dave.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rang milner today, literally 5 mins on the phone very quick helpfull service! Il be getting from them more often

Milner Have been great to me, would always recommend them for a quick service.

Back