Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

more toys -to be fitted soon

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
I got an early cristmas present from -me haha
IMG_0562_zps4851e4b6.jpg

Another early christmas present ! ........................... your heading for burnt turkey me thinks :lol:

Pete, best tip I can give you is to throw the black 6mm airline straight in the bin and get on ebay and order some more. I've had quite a bit of VIAIR stuff and trust me when I say the weak point is their pipe. It cracks, splits, kinks and when you nip it up in the connector olives, it just cuts through. Nothing else I have bought to replace it has ever behaved the same.

hi Cris -cheers for the tip ,when I un packed it today and had a good squint at it all I thought that the pipe was kinda flimsy looking and to rigid ,I have some 6mm pipe from another job and compared to this stuff it was a lot better -im not going use supplied stuff , is this the same kit you have on your truck :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Noop. I have a pair of 400c, Siamesed into a tank with 10mm pipe replacing the original. This gives me around 5.5 cfm. I can run air tools from it which is neat. This runs at 150 psi. I see that yours can develop 200 psi but it's only giving out about 1.57 cfm. But with a tank on, you get a great WHOOSH which is fine for most things. Of course most air tools run around 90 psi max.

cool - I thought about twin pumps but I want to mount mine where I removed the ahc pump and the space is just about perfect ,and the tank can go along side the gearbox ,I don't think I will get to running air tools of the truck so this one suited me best I think -its for tyres and stuff o and a big set of air horns my bud gave me :scared-shocked:

Back