Morocco

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Now I have found I can upload pics, I have attached some.
I hope if you are ever thinking of going to Morocco, these might give a little motivation to get the trip planned.
Sorry if there are to many

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
doh, I was going to turn off attachments :oops: but forgot. it's best if a site like photobucket gets used (their bandwidth, their servers ;) ) and as many pics as you want. Granted not quite as easy :( but hardly a hassle

As for the 3, I guess that is the default limit. I'll merge the topics into one in a bit.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Crispin, why is it that some site allow you to upload directly without using PB etc? It is easier for the user, but is it a pain for the host?

Chris

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
You can (as we did) have it like that but the issue becomes bandwidth (i.e. starts costing a lot (when we get there)).
So to use a PB account, the bandwidth is theirs. To upload them the bandwidth is ours. Most so for something like this were trip report are (and should be!) loaded with pics. For now it's PB and linking I'm afraid :(

Danm you Chris. Less than a week and I sound like you-know-who! :twisted: ;)

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Who did you get to design the Desert Stickers? My local place is very good but they just cant get the expedition/event stickers in their heads.

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Busa, a mate sorted them out, I am seeing him latter and will get some info
I am pretty sure they will be a local firm in Segensworth
J

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Busa
http://www.bigstuff.org.uk/bigstuff.php
They can do all sorts of stuff, they did a matt black wrap on the sides of a friends Landrover, looks very cool
They are in Eastleigh not Segensworth, not sure if you will have a problem with minimum order quantities
If this site starts taking off maybe we could do a club sticker through them?
J

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Busaboy said:
Stop it........you are making me want to go back there :cool:
Or for us who have never been..... :(

Very cool pics :)
Do you have the GPS tracks still or not? I want to make a section where people can share GPS files.

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Come on then boys, lets all load up and go :D

I would post some pics of my last trip but i was in a Deepender :oops:

I think if you want some good tracks then Spindrift (Reinhard) from the other place has some good stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks