Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco

24Seven said:
Busaboy said:
Stop it........you are making me want to go back there :cool:

I will be there in 6 weeks time, I can hardly wait :mrgreen:

uh-hem. Where is your build thread? ;)
Lucky sod...

Good idea on the GPS track sharing, yes I still have loads of waypoints, some are from Neil at Impala adventures, some are Toureg rally (fast) and some are old Dakar stages (faster)

Busaboy said:
I think if you want some good tracks then Spindrift (Reinhard) from the other place has some good stuff.

I think the Taliban are free-er to move around in the London tube system than most of us on that site. :lol: When we click on a PM, a big red light starts flashing...

Panic1.png

Crispin said:
24Seven said:
Busaboy said:
Stop it........you are making me want to go back there :cool:

I will be there in 6 weeks time, I can hardly wait :mrgreen:

uh-hem. Where is your build thread? ;)
Lucky sod...

It's already built, but yes I will post up some pictures when I'm packed.

I have loads of info. on self planing a Morocco trip if you want a guide? (Where do you want it posted if you want one)?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
24Seven said:
It's already built, but yes I will post up some pictures when I'm packed.

I have loads of info. on self planing a Morocco trip if you want a guide? (Where do you want it posted if you want one)?

Until there is a better home, here (Trips and Trips Reports) is as good a place as any? When the time comes we can move it into a trip planning section of something :)

Thats a very Cruiser you have their Julian.

If prices stay as they are now I think my next Cruiser will be a 100.

24Seven said:

I've been looking for a good guide for months as we are looking at going to Morocco in 18 months or so. Looking forward to reading yours.

Back