Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mud driving..the 80 is no light-footed pony!

Now you've got me Steve!

Forgive me, I've led a sheltered life, but unless you mean a Nokia Lumina phone, Bell's "Relentless" helicopter, or BMW's medium sized affordable family saloon car, I'm at a loss as to what a "525" may be :think:
Sorry Bud, just being facetious!

Attachments

• Action KTM525EXC.jpg
    Action KTM525EXC.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 86
You got me there. If I want to do serious off-road I take my 525!!

Not wishing to high jack the thread but what tyres do you run on the 525 for serious mud? I'm looking round for some for my 570 and thinking of trying Mitas, either C02 or XT754 rear and C19 front as they are also road legal.

Er yes...I guess the 7GHti t 2 are good, then of course there is the LKMgetfo 767 style :wtf: :icon-biggrin:

regards

Dave

Sorry Bud, just being facetious!

Ooooooh, nice, lucky I don't have one of those Steve, I'd kill myself for sure! :lol:

KTM as in

image.jpeg

When its clean that is?

Very nice on the narrow tracks I'm trying to navigate... :thumbup:

Not wishing to high jack the thread but what tyres do you run on the 525 for serious mud? I'm looking round for some for my 570 and thinking of trying Mitas, either C02 or XT754 rear and C19 front as they are also road legal.

Sorry mate, can't help you, we use whatever we can get. At the moment I have a set of Goldenshower..I mean Goldenboy tyres. Useless for anything except longevity and keeping the rims off the floor.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back