Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My diff at lincomb

What a bummer m8! Life's never seems simple some times! Only photos I got were the ones I sted on the Lincomb thread.

I hope you get your money back Chris. :thumbup:

I got conned out of £150 last year for a front diff that never existed/turned up. The guy did eventually get jailed for defrauding me as well as many others. Never got my money back though and was quite a stressful experience. :thumbdown:

Lets hope Karma exists! :icon-evil:

Ask him to send you a picture of the diff that he claims isn't the one he sent you. There is a very outside chance that by some quirk he isn't looking at the right diff. We can't take anything for granted. He may in his mind be utterly convinced. OK OK, small chance I know. But with a picture I we can testify to the fact that it IS the right one. Or the wrong one. I don't have a pic of the new diff, but as I worked on it with you, I could tell it from the rear diff off a Reliant Robin! It was an R57 that's for sure.

Sorry to hear your being mucked around Chris. Can the credit card company help in any way? The breaker sent you an incorrect part, you returned it, surely thats grounds for them to refund your money and them then to claw the money back from the breaker.

Sorry to hear your being mucked around Chris. Can the credit card company help in any way? The breaker sent you an incorrect part, you returned it, surely thats grounds for them to refund your money and them then to claw the money back from the breaker.

Yes that could be your 'easiest' solution, especially if you bought it over the phone because than you are also covered by the 'distance selling' regulations.

Though these things are always better in theory (and easier than in practice).

I've been caught before too, but if you stick to your guns and keep the pressure on , anyone who is in legitimate business usually gives in eventually.

Best of luck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry guys have been meaning to pop an update up on this one but have been mega snowed under with the launch of our new 4x4 business.

We sent letters of intent of court action on friday 2 of one to each business address (that listed at companies house and the one listed on ebay etc.) both recorded delivery. We have had confirmation that at least one was signed for by the company director. The letters gave 14 days to acknowledge receipt and a further 14 days to settle before court action would begin.

To be honest I am trying not to think about it anymore until the twelfth when if we have had no response I will write them again stating that court action will commence forthwith with out any further communication.

Well is there a record for the longest journey home from a Lincomb event??? 1 month today and········ uploadfromtaptalk1381339575275.jpg

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah pete. Got it fitted today mate. Thank you very much.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Good stuff, at least you are up and running :dance:

Sound. How did you get on with the other idiots Chris?

Getting about as far as I got down the M1 a month and 2 days ago. No ffffffffing where. Still no contact. I have not tried contacting them anymore. Basicall they have 3 days to respond otherwise as far as I gather they will be getting a court summons.

At least you've got the truck back now. What are planning for it next as surely you've got to use it to show what your new venture can do.

Back