Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My SWB Collie

20180208_114948.jpg
Got the wheels and new 265/75/16 bfg's on. Just got the center caps and grill to paint this weekend.

The collie wheels and tyres are now up for sale. I start a separate thread for that and see if anyone on here wants them before I put the on Ebay.

That does look the bizz Matt. 80 wheels look like they always were made for the 90 series.

Ive done the center caps and grill in gloss black plastikote and they have come out quite good.

Got a bit of scrubbing on the front mud flaps at 3/4 turn with the bigger tyres so I need to see what I can do about that this week. Its not bad at all but enough to annoy me. I read somewhere about bending them with a heat gun so ill give it a go. If it doesnt fix it then I will look at buying new springs with a 2 inch lift (oh no, its started!) But does anyone know if these will be ok with standard shocks? The truck had 4 new shocks in the last 12 months so seems daft to buy another 4 if they will do the job.

I’ve run +2 springs on standard shocks at the rear for 7 years and they’ve been fine.

Looks very well.. would love to get a set of 80 alloys for mine, but the search for hens teeth already has me occupied...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back