Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need to get from Harwich to Holyhead

IRLGW

Is anyone involved with transport or logistics? on a recent trip to Holland I bought a secondhand cargo bike and used it for a week whilst there. I would love to get it home but it's a real nightmare to get anyone to courier it. I reckon I can get it to Harwich via hook of Holland but it's a blank from there on! Really need to find a truck driver or somebody passing through with a van. So if anyone happens to be passing in next 10days....

Is anyone involved with transport or logistics? on a recent trip to Holland I bought a secondhand cargo bike and used it for a week whilst there. I would love to get it home but it's a real nightmare to get anyone to courier it. I reckon I can get it to Harwich via hook of Holland but it's a blank from there on! Really need to find a truck driver or somebody passing through with a van. So if anyone happens to be passing in next 10days....
I've had success with Shiply - post it on there and quotes should come in - good luck.

Thanks Guys never thought of those sites. ordinary couriers only seem to take rectangular packages it would appear.. Also just realised how cheap the channel tunnel is! Always thought it was about 1 million yen each way...know I realise its only 900,000

Back