Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Amazon owner from Aberdeen

Geordiebarry

Country Flag
uk
Just thought I would say Hi. I'm Barry

I have just bought my first Landcruiser. Its a 2005 Amazon HDJ100 with 75000 miles on the clock.

I plan to use it to use it for work, transporting vehicles around the UK on a trailer. Towbar fitted, going in on Tuesday to have the tachograph fitted.

I'm sure I have a lot to learn and will be using all the info on this wonderful site. I'm sure I will have lots of questions!!

welcome Barry ive got a 100 as well :thumbup: brilliant trucks

Welcome
Another cruiser in the NE :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Barry mine is silver too, the one that was on eBay recently with the twin tanks and no AHC but still 5 speed auto and I love it.

IMG_0391_zpscf202a90.jpg
It doesn't have all the features if a UK spec VX but at it's age probably a better truck for it.

Andy

Andy,

Nice truck.

Mine is the UK version. Couple of photos:

2013-10-06_13-08-43_691.jpg

Last edited:
nice cruiser. tow bar a bit low for me

stu

Looks in mint condition, did you have quite a search? The UK models have a lot more gadgets on them than mine.

Andy

Hi Barry & welcome!

Many of the members have been on here for years and years - which is a testament to the awesomeness of the mighty LC. I hope you enjoy your truck, it certainly looks a beaut!

ok Barry you twisted my arm heres a pic o my cruiser
IMG_0546_zpsa0bdab25.jpg

pete
is your bonnet matt black to stop the glare from your lights? does this help?
stu

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks like the reflection from the sky, if not I need to go to specsavers!!

Pete these are a couple of shots of the aux tank you asked for

IMG_0332_zpsf30ab707.jpg

IMG_0331_zpsc7a8bb24.jpg

Andy

cheers Andy - well the bonnet and tail gate and back door on my truck were a bit scratched so I got my mate to polish the whole car but the scratches were still just visible so I had him do a vinyl wrap in a black carbon fibre finish and im very happy with it
IMG_0546_zpsa0bdab25.jpg
Im not sure if you can see it good so I will get some good pics soon
IMG_0544_zpsdd51447b.jpg

Last edited:
Back