Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New boy

MrPaul

Hi all.

Very please to have been re-directed to a proper LC forum :)

I am a prospective buyer of an 80, if I can indeed find one! Maybe a collie or just maybe anything I can get my hands on :mrgreen: and I can't wait for that day to come.

Will probably be asking stupid question in my quest so please bear with me

Paul

Hi Paul,

You made it then lol

Couldn't make contact from " the other site " pm's get censored.

Best of luck in your search, if there's anything comes up down this way it's no bother to have a gander & i'm sure lots of other members will do the same, JUST ASK.

joinerman said:
Hi Paul,

You made it then lol

Couldn't make contact from " the other site " pm's get censored.

Best of luck in your search, if there's anything comes up down this way it's no bother to have a gander & i'm sure lots of other members will do the same, JUST ASK.

ahha it's you :D

thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Paul. Welcome.

Do me a favour please, when you get chance and put an approximate location in your sidebar. It's helps us to know who's near when you ask for help. There are 80s still out there and this is definitely the place to be if you get one. We love 'em.

Chris

Hi Paul,
Welcom to "THE" Land Cruiser site, the site with the knowledge and the helpfulness of like minded folk.

I am sure you will learn much about the various land Cruisers, and soon you will own one your self.

So at the moment, it appears you are a little "Open minded" as to what you want, as you have mentiones the 80 series, and the Collorado which is a 90 series.

Soon you will know more and more, and will know what to look for when making your prospective purchase.

Keep reading.

Graham

When the Collie (90 and 95) first came out, it was towards the end of production of the 80 series. Toyota felt there might be some confusion as they were BOTH badged as Landcruiser. So they called the big beast Amazon on the last production models. When they swapped to the new 100 series, they badged that as Amazon from the start. So, they didn't think that THIS would cause confusion?

Chris

Back