Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New HJ47

Victor, tell me you’re going to submit that one for this year’s calendar! If only to make Chris’s job easier. :)

If Victor's is going in, there's no point in putting a photo of my tatty thing in... Although if a mate's L200/Triton wasn't in the way, there would have been a good photo opportunity last night of Hj47 with 12H-T, ours and a BJ40 all lined up. The utes are nowhere near show quality and neither is the BJ40, but the utes are used every day and the BJ40 is on it's way to being back on the road instead of a paddock basher.

If Victor's is going in, there's no point in putting a photo of my tatty thing in... Although if a mate's L200/Triton wasn't in the way, there would have been a good photo opportunity last night of Hj47 with 12H-T, ours and a BJ40 all lined up. The utes are nowhere near show quality and neither is the BJ40, but the utes are used every day and the BJ40 is on it's way to being back on the road instead of a paddock basher.
Ed, there’s EVERY point putting in a good honest photo of a good honest truck if it meets Chris’s rules of course. I’d be just as happy to see a truck in original condition as a ‘show truck’. There were some from gr8yota in last years calendar. At the end of the day, a great photo is a great photo.

4D90E422-268A-4969-A1A0-2472A855C63C.jpeg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very well deserved Victor.

What others were you up against?
Thank you
Was up against a handful of Landrovers ,Landcruisers,and a very nice Mercedes G wagon. Thought a green Landrover that was next to mine would win,in total about 30 of the nicest 4x4 on the island.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back