Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New HJ47

That would be great Victor. A trip anywhere in your truck is worth visiting the island on its own. :)
He sounds like the island’s breakers yard.

Hi
No it’s just on the farm,if it hits public roads the cops will have a feast.
The guy is a Toyota fanatic from Dyna Hilux,Landcruiser he buys whole and then sells it in parts.
Next time your here I’ll take you to his place he is in Monte, has a massive piece of land there.

I am new here how do I message you? Thanks you.

Tap or click on your name (Nulla) that will bring down a menu. Select ‘conversations’ which should bring up a window you can fill in with recipient etc.
Another tip, if you want to get in touch with somebody start their name with a @ like @Nulla and they will get a message saying they’ve been mentioned in a post. It’s quite handy. :)

Tap or click on your name (Nulla) that will bring down a menu. Select ‘conversations’ which should bring up a window you can fill in with recipient etc.
Another tip, if you want to get in touch with somebody start their name with a @ like @Nulla and they will get a message saying they’ve been mentioned in a post. It’s quite handy. :)

Ok thank, i think it is better that i start a thread on the 40 series section. I just have a question about getting something done there or here on my rig. Thx again.

Ok thank, i think it is better that i start a thread on the 40 series section. I just have a question about getting something done there or here on my rig. Thx again.
Hi
Sorry not been abel to respond earlier but had a family member that was very ill and passed away! Been a tuff month,not easy to deal with some things in life!
There are some very good Landcruiser repair shops in Portugal, you can contact me, and I’ll be more than willing to help.

Hi
Sorry not been abel to respond earlier but had a family member that was very ill and passed away! Been a tuff month,not easy to deal with some things in life!
Really sorry to hear that Victor. Lynn and I send our best wishes.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi
There are some very good Landcruiser repair shops in Portugal, you can contact me, and I’ll be more than willing to help.

Sorry to hear about your lost. Sending you our best wishes. We are in Utah roaming around areas where there is no reception. Sorry for the late respond. I still cannot figure out how to start a conversation on this forum. My email is [email protected] I am trying to figure out if I should get work done here or wait till I get to Portugal. I want to get my transmission and transfer case re build. The transmission actually works fine but leaks oil. The transfer case needs re building also leaks oil. Thank you

You may need to have a few more posts Nulla, I’m not sure if there is a point where Conversations is allowed. It may be 10 or 15 posts, something like that. Post some jokes or funny pictures or such to get your post count up.

27344FA9-D38D-4127-94B3-E477BB47251C.jpeg
9D1BD525-BF81-4831-B10E-064BEAAB0EE7.jpeg
You may need to have a few more posts Nulla, I’m not sure if there is a point where Conversations is allowed. It may be 10 or 15 posts, something like that. Post some jokes or funny pictures or such to get your post count up.

Ok, we are currently visiting National parks in Utah. Thx

it was taken in Lido area where you stayed
Ready for a ride when you come over!!
Oh, ok, I thought it looked familiar o_O

We will have to look out for a deal around March/April and see if we can come for a ride. :thumbup:

Back