Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member infected with the dreaded FJ virus

adriancastelli

Country Flag
united_states
Hello from Philadelphia and Bozeman. Mad owner of a 1970 and a 1977 FJ40. Both driven regularly and both lightly modified. The 70 runs in full cloth attire and the 77 in both hard side/ top/ doors for the winter and a bikini top, spring through fall.

Looking forward to reading through the posts and expanding my FJ knowledge.
Adrian

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That is a terrible infection you have there. As has been proved in previous cases, the best course of action is to rid yourself of the problem and send them to me. I will look after them while you, er, recover :)

Those are some very very fine looking examples you have there!

Welcome Adrian to the forum great intro, the type we like. Smart looking 40's there.
I'm not sure its a medical thing like a virus, it could be a mental thing , like an addiction problem, there may be therapy classes available.

Fortunately I have neither been afflicted by the mental condition or have contracted any such virus or similar.

Hi and welcome love the 40s l have fj45 and fj40 from Tony

Hi and welcome to the forum Adrian...

I'm 62 years old and I've been an 80 Series Land Cruiser addict for 10 years.

This forum won't cure you, but you can use it freely to share your symptoms and the pains of addiction, trouble shared is trouble halved, as they say, you're in good company with us.

Beautiful looking trucks, BTW....

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hi Adrian,
Having carefully reviewed your case notes and taken account of the input from other learned colleagues, I have to tell you that your condition is probably incurable. However I would suggest that the symptoms are two of the nicest I have seen in a while which, of course, bodes well for your continued addiction.
You have, however, found the right rehabilitation centre in this forum as are there are a number of severe cases of 40 addiction here who regularly partake in the therapy offered.
Obviously, as a part of this therapy, we have to establish how deep routed this addiction is, so if you would be kind enough to complete the following questionnaire:
Did you build/rebuild the trucks?
How long have you owned them?
Are these your first ones, or does this addiction go back a number of years?
Do you have other photos? Uploading these does help other addicts immensely.

This, as you might have gathered, is a drop-in centre so you don't need an appointment. We look forward to seeing you regularly.

Regards and welcome

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back