Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New owner from Russia

Kudray

HI! I`m Sergey. Proud owner of 2 LC`s. IMAG0004.jpgIMAG0005.jpg

Hi Sergey, welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Nice cruisers you've got there. :clap:

Welcome to the forum Sergey! Nice cruisers, really liking the 60. Going by the 190 and 150 number plates I guess you are from Moscow.

Hi Sergey, welcome to the club.

A couple on here have headed through Russia.

Where in Russia are you living?

What do you do?

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
150 and 50 and 190 number plates means Moscow region. 77 177 and 197 means Moscow city itself.

I live in small town near Moscow called Korolev. My job is new technologies in powergrids.

That really is an impressive 61 you have. Its a RHD car, is it imported from Japan as a personal import? As far as I know black was not a colour option on UK cars and 61's were sold in very few numbers as they were very expensive compared with the Range Rover.

Andy

Welcome to the forum Sergey. Viv and I were in Moscow and St Petersburg in September. Traffic jams in Moscow are horrendous. Metro was great fun. People were very friendly.

Roger

As far as I know black was not a colour option
I believe original (factory) color was gray (I can see it in inner parts) and repainted later. Also paint was renewed by me.

I definitely remember being stuck in a terrible traffic jam in Moscow in 2010, as all the cars around us had air con on and there was no wind the temperature rose really rapidly outside to the point where the air con stopped working. Not a fun memory. Great place otherwise. Have a look at my trip report of my adventure through Russia.

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/foru...a-and-back-summer-2010-WARNING-LOTS-OF-PHOTOS!

Back