Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New rubbers

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
Thats the BFGs on now to test them out.

20180209_181149.jpg 20180209_181204.jpg

Looks great are those the KO2's Lexie?

Have the same on mine .....a world of difference from my Cooper STT before. You'll enjoy them for sure.

Have the same on mine .....a world of difference from my Cooper STT before. You'll enjoy them for sure.
Interesting to hear this Dervis, in what way?

Yeah KO2's .. difference in height alone from the 275/70 to the 285/75 is surprising

Yeah KO2's .. difference in height alone from the 275/70 to the 285/75 is surprising
Yes adds a little more height and lift to the vehicle same as mine and most other members here. It’s the most preferred size.

My cooper STT Mud terrain tyres from the previous owner were new when I bought the vehicle. Never liked them because of that but these were just perfect with no noise and great grip. With the added benefit of being snow rated you can’t go wrong.

Only downside here in Cyprus was there expensive more than the uk like most things but couldn’t be happier with them on our bad roads here.

Yes adds a little more height and lift to the vehicle same as mine and most other members here. It’s the most preferred size.

My cooper STT Mud terrain tyres from the previous owner were new when I bought the vehicle. Never liked them because of that but these were just perfect with no noise and great grip. With the added benefit of being snow rated you can’t go wrong.

Only downside here in Cyprus was there expensive more than the uk like most things but couldn’t be happier with them on our bad roads here.

Am patiently waiting for some snow now in the UK :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back