Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New sticker :) / club stickers

The issue's very often is where to affix these club decals. The beauty of the banner shaped ones is that they fit in so many places such as the bottom of the window, edge of bonnet etc. It might be that some shapes fit better than others. Landies as we know are flat all over and need the decals to hold them together, but Cruisers are generally more shapely. Size and shape are quite important.

Agree but the ‘rounds’ fit nicely in top corner of rear window / bumpers / back of mirrors etc, just a alternative to the norm really, 3 ordered already lol

Will drop you a pm for some stickers in a bit Tim when I've worked out what's going where!

Got a bit art'y with this one, it's bigger because if fine detail so this one is 170w x 140h approx

20180812_124649.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Will drop you a pm for some stickers in a bit Tim when I've worked out what's going where!

No probs can scale items to suit ( not too small though as effects font detail )

Tim any chance of the 70’s turbo stickers? I think they were made up of dots with a white outline.

I realise probably not efficient to do.

Just put a few stickers on a board
20180814_160638.jpg
including the spelling mistake lol

Last edited:
Most likely going to AO show this weekend so if anyone is interested in any stickers I could bring them with me ?

Was just going to turn up at gate and camp, meeting up with a friend ( also got a 80 series and a 90 defender but think he's coming in the LC )

It looks like I'll be joining you at the club area as got my m8 to join, Matt (sevenedz)

Back