new to forum

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Oh I am in love - I may have just messed myself. You seem to be driving MY car! You just don't know it yet.

That really is just what I am after. Not fully overland loaded and not complete bog gobbling monster. Just enough to say 'Make a gap - 80 comin' through!!'

Chris

More pictures please.

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
Battered and Blue said:
Not fully overland loaded and not complete bog gobbling monster. Just enough to say 'Make a gap - 80 comin' through!!'
relatively speaking it is a mud gobbling monster, im sure that truck will put many highly speced LRs to shame, but the 80 is capable of so much more.

Am i right in saying that's its a 50mm lift with 285s?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Rob, quite right it is a relative term. Relative to many LRs it's a bog gobbler, but relative to many 80's that we have on here it's a showroom shiny!. Nowhere near enough dents and parts missing to be classified as bog gobbling.

It is an absolute beauty though.

Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks