• The technical difficulties should be resolved. If you're still having them, please contact us via email on admin at this domain.
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

new to forum

geo-smc

Hi,
I have just joined this Forum,I own a 1994 80 series 4.2 Diesel Landcruiser.

geo-smc

Thanks guys.
lcshinny-1.jpg

Ecky Thump

Garage
I have got to get over this black wheel envy....or put my hand in my pocket :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Oh I am in love - I may have just messed myself. You seem to be driving MY car! You just don't know it yet.

That really is just what I am after. Not fully overland loaded and not complete bog gobbling monster. Just enough to say 'Make a gap - 80 comin' through!!'

Chris

More pictures please.

Rob

Garage
Battered and Blue said:
Not fully overland loaded and not complete bog gobbling monster. Just enough to say 'Make a gap - 80 comin' through!!'

relatively speaking it is a mud gobbling monster, im sure that truck will put many highly speced LRs to shame, but the 80 is capable of so much more.

Am i right in saying that's its a 50mm lift with 285s?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Rob, quite right it is a relative term. Relative to many LRs it's a bog gobbler, but relative to many 80's that we have on here it's a showroom shiny!. Nowhere near enough dents and parts missing to be classified as bog gobbling.

It is an absolute beauty though.

Chris

geo-smc

It has a 3" TJM lift and running 33"tyres on 10" modulars.I use it as a Tow vehicle for my offroader.
whitesurf002.jpg

roadtrip029.jpg

applecross001.jpg

propermotor.jpg

applecross008.jpg