Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to the forum

Nardus Ellis

Country Flag
south_africa
Hi Guys
My Nardus Ellis from South Africa (Toyota landcruiser 1998 105 series imported from down under).....firstly thank you for exeptance to your forum. The reason for being here. I have a problem.....my centre diff lock doesn't not engage when press the switch. I did replaced my clutch a month ago....when I got the vehicle back, I checked if the centre log is operating and everything well. Checked fuses fine....took gearbox harness out and checked for broken wires, it seems fine. I suspect the CDL RELAY.....when I switch on the egnition the CDL light on dash doesn't come on. So I well be glad if anybody can help me with the problem.
Greetings

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Did the center diff lock work before the clutch replacement?
Can you hear anything when you switch it on, engine off and door open helps you to hear.
No warning lamp when switching ignition on is a indication of a fault I believe and would be worth looking into in more detail.

Oh and do stop by the lounge and introduce yourself to us, we like that and tell us about your plans for the car and certainly any pictures are more than welcome.
Especially with trip reports as those of us residing in different parts of the world sometimes like to live vicariously.

Back