Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to the LC club

Mick W

Country Flag
great_britain
Hello all, I'm new to the LC club having previously driven Mitsubishi, Jeep and Ford. Persuaded by friend to go the LC way and with limited funds now have a 2000 Colorado with 224k(miles) on the clock.
Hope I'm not chastised for what I guess many would see as a lightweight LC?!

Located Huntingdon UK so looking forward to the next meet!!

Welcome Mick, looks well that Collie does. I like them in one colour ( I had an all black one). Looks like its had a lift, stands well.

Thanks Andy. Not sure about the Cobra wheels though...… :neutral:

Best way out of that is to paint the wheels black, they will give a totally different look for not much money. Looks like they are 16x8's. An alternative is to fit 80 series wheels painter black and they will look like this:-

IMG_1156.JPG

Finally!!!...welcome to the club Mick!

As I'm sure you'll find in your own time, there are some wonderful folks here who are full of advice, support and always up for the occasional beer... speaking of which, you owe me at least one for saving you from a LR :)

Welcome. I'm up the road just outside wisbech. You could always get new wheels and I could relieve you of those ghastly wheels that I really don't like at all......much honestly go on then I'll take em ....be doing you a favour like !!!!! Good looking truck. Nothing wrong with the Colorado.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Finally!!!...welcome to the club Mick!

As I'm sure you'll find in your own time, there are some wonderful folks here who are full of advice, support and always up for the occasional beer... speaking of which, you owe me at least one for saving you from a LR :)
Do I know you? :think::lol:…… am already getting some good advice mate :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with a Collie at all. They've put many a vehicle to shame that's for sure. Yes the 80 wheels do look really good on a 90 series.

Welcome Mick.. As Chris says "Nowt wrong with a Collie" most members on here have owned one. My biggest regret was selling mine, Definitely would look better with 80 wheels or even the standard collie wheels.. Nice looking truck 'tho' ..... All the best with it..

Back