Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New truck ..

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
some choice pics of our new 80 ..... it's a 4.5 petrol ...

80seriescruiser051.jpg

80seriescruiser049.jpg

80seriescruiser079.jpg

80seriescruiser023.jpg

80seriescruiser024.jpg

80seriescruiser025.jpg

80seriescruiser026.jpg

80seriescruiser028.jpg

That does looks very nice :thumbup:

You'll have to keep us updated on how things progress. ;)

That looks damn smart, after driving it what are your impressions?
If I could afford it I would run a petrol one all the time, what was the insurance like as I found it was dearer than the diesel.

Andy :thumbup:

AndycruiserguyLomas said:
That looks damn smart, after driving it what are your impressions?
If I could afford it I would run a petrol one all the time, what was the insurance like as I found it was dearer than the diesel.

Andy :thumbup:

I drove it back from Reading on Monday afternoon, ... the power is fantastic and it just wants to keep pulling (had to back of the gas several times)
it's a very easy truck to drive ...doesn't feel heavy or anything ..
The engine is very verry smooth (i can't hear it ticking over)

insurance wise .... my current ins is up for re-newal in about 4wks ..so rather than change it now ...i'll wait till it's ran out ..then re-do it with this truck

Red Oktober said:
insurance wise .... my current ins is up for re-newal in about 4wks ..so rather than change it now ...i'll wait till it's ran out ..then re-do it with this truck

Errr.....I'm not sure I would do that! :shock: :naughty: ......unless of course, you don't plan to drive it anywhere in that time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
well its going to be off the road for a while because my dad pays half because we look after my mum and dad as he has a buggy

Looks tidy but i would think it's had some paint work done on the rear quarters, the " TURBO " decals are missing.

joinerman said:
Looks tidy but i would think it's had some paint work done on the rear quarters, the " TURBO " decals are missing.

Ive seen quite a few without the decals on them :thumbup:

Bumpers are colour coded on this one and the steps have been painted. Prob a previous owners taste.I quite like the look ;)

Also no Turbo declas on the later diesels. Nice looking truck :thumbup:

Have been driving this over the last couple of weeks (ins was sorted) ...and i still can't believe how smooth this thing is. ...
I've been down a couple of greenlanes in it, which gave it no issues at all.

there was a couple of big hills that all my other trucks have struggled on ...this thing just flies up like they aren't there.

it's not doing too bad on fuel either getting about 17 - 20mpg. ..

it's also so easy to drive seeing as it's quite a big truck as well. ..

overall impressions ....... still got the huge cheshire cat grin on my face everytime i look at it.

oh ... couple of muddy pics

001-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

Looks pretty good Karl, worlds apart from the 78.

Lpg conversion and it'll be economical as well as good looking.

Pete

Back