Cheers pete :thumbup:

after yesterdays laneing it looked like this

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

SANY0025.jpg

adrianr said:
A few puddles then!

you got a winch hiding at the front there?

yep .... a 9.5tds from the chaps at goodwinch.com
gotta get someone to weld the fairlead on tho ...

does anyone know if a 285/75 /16 tyre will fit underneath ... (spare wheel)

at 17mpg its not worth thinking about gas if you dont do a big load of miles, my new lc100 4.2 d is showing 22mpg on the trip computer so if you like petrol its worth it for more power and quieter :thumbup: -tidy car interior looks great-

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
some new pics ....

wanted to see how far it would go before lifting a wheel .... twist isn't bad considering it's a standard setup ...

DSCN0182.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

rear difflock works too ...
DSCN0188.jpg

Oh, it's GREEN!!!!!!

Hah Hah, been for a drive through some puddles Carl? Sure it was a sort of grey colour last time I looked. Not bad. They are good even in std trim. I still fancy the full Gavlift arrangement. It's mental articulation. But I resent paying £1400 for something I know will rust the day it comes out of the box.

Chris

Chris said:
Oh, it's GREEN!!!!!!

Hah Hah, been for a drive through some puddles Carl? Sure it was a sort of grey colour last time I looked. Not bad. They are good even in std trim. I still fancy the full Gavlift arrangement. It's mental articulation. But I resent paying £1400 for something I know will rust the day it comes out of the box.

Chris

yep ... it's green ... ..not going mad with this one .. i need it so the missus's elderly parents can get in.

Looks good! How much do 80 series fetch there? They're worth $$$$$$$ here

I've just bought one the same as Carl, with LPG and just 7000 more miles on the clock for £2400 :thumbup:

ovoxo said:
Looks good! How much do 80 series fetch there? They're worth $$$$$$$ here

we paid £3700 for ours ... ...ours is a petrol though ... the diesels fetch more

Wow! It's around $7500NZD.. They're going for like 12-20k here. £6500-£11000

Wow looks like the big brother of the truck you bought !

Thanks guys :icon-cool: ..

got a 2" suspension lift comeing soon ....

Back