Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

newbie hello..

roy90

just a quick hello to all on here!
im roy from ireland, been reading through a few threads so far and its great to have such a well established site with so many like minded people and experience to offer!
im new to landcruisers.... made the move from mitsubishi back in november after owning pajeros in the family for near 15 years now. huge respect to them and my previous 98' shogun which i sold in october as i was using and abusing it too much offroad so i now have a 1989 mk1 pajero for offroading and thought sure buy a cruiser for my everyday driving and keep it nice and standard but... :doh: a list is currently been done up for suspension,tyres,winch bumper etc etc... lol :thumbup: but as far as driveability goes for me the cruisers win and i am very happy to date!
its a 90 series lwb 1998 with the usual uk spec. have done brakes all round, service, new exhaust,so far.
and loads more to do/spend on!
anyhoooo..... looking forward to chatting with ye and picking yer brains over time!
cheers...

Hi and welcome aboard :thumbup:

Well....were are the pics?? ;)

Welcom Roy,
A huge summary of information lies before you now you have found this site.
I hope you have lots of internet access, and lots of time to read the thoudsands of posts

Gra,

Hey Roy. Welcome to the site. Great to see more Irish joining. What part of the country are you in? Feels kinda lonely looking at all the boys here heading out in Salisbury and S.Wales all the time! :(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back