Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie Questions

Thanks every, seems like all my questions got answered, fingers crossed the bulbs I ordered fit the AC bulbs and I don't smash any plastics whilst trying to get to the fuel gauge bulb.

Thanks every, seems like all my questions got answered, fingers crossed the bulbs I ordered fit the AC bulbs and I don't smash any plastics whilst trying to get to the fuel gauge bulb.
Just realised yours is the later dash so my intermittent speedo fault thread will be of no use but Clive’s info is of the same model. Just look for screws and pull gently where required.

Perhaps you could post up the bulb types and some photos of how you got the dash apart for anyone following in your footsteps. :)

Will do just realised the bulbs I've got are for the instrument panel not the ac panel, need to order some more, hopefully the t3 led green bulbs I've ordered are the correct ones now.

If by ‘AC’ panel you mean the climate control panel that does fan etc then I have a feeling some of the lamps are soldered in and they dip when the headlights are on to a point where I’ve thought I had blown bulbs.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When it comes to removing dash trim; if you have to force it, your doing it wrong..

Last edited:
Back