Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

No ignition or door locking or unlocking. 2009 v8 landcruiser

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would say your key has lost its programing. Would be worth a new battery then reprogram to the car

No other theories I'm afraid - I haven't bought my 200 yet, I'm waiting for @Raj to finish painting it.

Thanks stumog Has definetly lost programme.But have no ignition for scan tool or key programming to work.i have 1 wire to each module that has 13v including diag connector but that's it .The vehicle was starting intermittently at first when it decided to connect to everything it had ignition and started,changed battery.pressed pad against button.But nothing I now cannot reproduce it starting at all now since mobile locksmiths machine connected with key fob,im sure he deleted codes but I think he has deleted programming.He now cannot reprogramme key fob because of no ignition.‍♂️

I think you're probably stuck with the dealer at this point tbh.... At least its a 200 so its new enough for them.

Mobile locksmith sounds like a critical bit of information...

What do you mean the car was started intermittently? Was this before you had the battery replaced? I assume you mean in the key fob.
You don't need a ignition light to programme a key. The key must be coded to the car to get the ignition to turn on. Where are you based

Hey yeah I was able to get the fob to connect to stop start button switch about an hour after it didnt start.I changed battery again and it connected again after 2 hrs.then locksmith now it doesn't connect at all.But 2 auto electrician said they would need power to diag tool.
I have watched videos from over seas and they have a tool that you hold against the start stop button?
I'm located down Phillip Island way victoria

Yeah should be a live all the time to read the diagnostic. Have you got a fusible link go down?

Thanks for the reply.Thats was one of my thoughts. cannot find where it is located or if it has one.

Check the power cables coming off your battery.

You may also have a body control issue if you have lost the feed. Needs to go to a good auto electrician

Just checked no fusible link and regards to auto elec had 2 guys out they have no idea Either.

They are not auto electrician's if they don't know how to start testing here

I'm starting to think so.
I was a mechanic for 16 years and worked at a Toyota dealership.i have been in contact with them and they cannot seem to work it out either as scan tool doesn't talk with the diagnostic connector.

Back