Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not able to upload pictures

IRLGW

I'm having trouble uploading pics for a while now. The window completes the upload to 99% then comes up with an error message. I'm using jpg limited to 1000kb..... is anyone else having the same problem

Afraid not, well not that problem anyway. I've just uploaded pics now but it's always a pain. I get them upside down and all sorts, but normally get there in the end. I don't know the limit, but try coming down to 500kb.

Having said that I've just noticed that one photo I've just uploaded is 1.9MB :icon-confused:

Last edited:
I tries it with one at 456kb BLAH! I'm using a wifi in a b&b but have had this problem at home- as well as on different pc's should I post them in maybe:think:

This webpage is not available

The connection to www.landcruiserclub.netwas interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

Sounds more like a connection problem, but my IT skills don't run to any worthwhile advice :doh:

Maybe Crispin or someone else will come to the rescue... :pray:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure why that would happen. I've just uploaded a pic which is 1.29MB without a problem.

Email me the pic ([email protected]) and I'll try.

Might be a connection issue.

(moved thread to Forum FAQ)

Back