Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not good!!

Looks like someone will be disappointed/angry if they go a long way to see it.
To put it in perspective I bought this the other day:-
Same year/ model with 180K miles, 12 months mot recent clutch/ CV's, rad, good tyres etc Drives superbly well for way less than that one.
IMG_0638_zpseb028a29.jpg

IMG_0637_zps498db884.jpg

The only reason I went to look at the white one was the fact it may have been better condition and the interior was grey which I prefer to the brown. This was not the case and now I will learn to live with the brown interior.

Andy

So what are you going to do with that one then Andy, or is this all part of the plan for total 80 series domination :icon-cool:

Hi Ian, no its not 80 series domination but a condition most collectors have. I like a challenge in most fields and as in this case where someone rocks up and says " I want to buy a 100 how much will you give me for this 80" I am in challenge mode straight away to get a good deal. I was interested as it was a 97 with the latest incarnation gearbox and after a test run was very impressed with how it drove so a deal was done. As spring is here and the salt is no more I will put the Chevys away and run this for a while and get the Hundy out and tax it for the summer as well.
All the time I can I spend spare time working on 60's or 80's because I like doing it ( when I am not working on trucks). I do sell 80's occasionally but only to forum members and I have to be sure that the trucks are spot on but so far every Cruiser has been fine.
The way I look at it is every Cruiser I buy and pass on is one which does not go abroad and is lost.

Andy

Thanks Chris, its about as good as your grey one in condition, one or two small holes round the rear mud flaps but nothing serious. Drives and pulls very well. Brake pads want doing soon but apart from that all is good. Full service and cam belt done in Dec so I will run it a while.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Give me a tan interior any day over a black/grey interior. OK it shows the bike grease more from the mountain bikes, but that's easy to clean... Golden Retriever fur on the other hand....

Back