Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off road weekend at Frickley - this weekend 15th -16th Sept

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
As there isn't actually a dedicated section for this, I shall stick it here. There is a private weekend booked at Frickley up near Doncaster this weekend. If there is anyone in that area or roundabouts who'd like to come, PM me and I shall see if I can get you in. I have heard that on Sunday, there will be a bunch of tanks turning up. There is good camping next to the site with showers etc. Price is about £20 or something tiny. Good site with lots of steep climbs etc. Not particularly damaging site either. Mostly Suzukis I think. Not yer usual nut jobs.

Chris

Pretty good weekend, break down aside. Some footage to come, but here's one I had on my camera. You really cannot see how steep this is. I have another clip of me going down, where you can see people at the bottom. Only then do you get a sense of scale.

Dunno how to embed clips yet - I thought there was a sort of add You Tube clip button. Ahh there is but I have it turned off. Doubtless I shall get a quick edit in there.

So here's the linky.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXGXJqjSE_M&feature=youtu.be

Loving the clip Chris, Bit of a beast you have now.

Like the heavy right foot aproach these days! Sounds great.

Only when I need to Mate. I am strictly low and slow y'know. When I get the other clips from my mate's camera I shall stick them on. Never thought I'd get up one of them. Hmm, maybe ready for a Lincomb challenge...

Chris

Looks good. :)

how come you didnt have the spare wheel on the back?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
'Cos it weighs over 50 kgs Ben. No point dragging that round everywhere. As you are in and out of the back door so much getting recovery stuff (for other people) it's just way easier to leave it at the camp site.

Chris

Back