Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off to Africa......

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Well folks, after a 15 month delay and a change of continent it looks like we're finally going travelling!!

We fly out tomorrow to South Africa for a 7 month tour of sub-saharan Africa, after which the Americas will have (hopefully) re-opened and we can go and do the pan-America.

I just wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone on here who has offered useful advise and technical guidance over the last 3 or 4 years while I've been building the truck ready for this trip. As always, I'm more grateful than I can convey over a typed message, but if I ever meet any of you the first few beers are on me.

I know a few of you follow us on Instagram from the Scandinavia adventure a few years ago, but if anyone else is interested we are @thehilltopadventures

We've also got a website

www.TheHilltopAdventures.com

See you on the road..

Nick, Amy, Sammy and jack

Good luck - hope you have a fab time, and that you make it across to the Americas :)

Good luck and stay safe.... Il be watching on the Hilltopadventures thing....... Bon Voyage :thumbup:

Try not to hit any camels Nick. Have a fantastic time. Not jealous one bit. Cough.

Really hope you have yourselves a journey of a lifetime for all the right reasons and don't forget the postcards for each of us addresses to follow in due course
Oh and if you get anywhere near the Eeazi awn factory could you please pick up me tent as they forgot to put it in the container which is off the coast of somewhere naa just have a bloody good time

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Would love to do this trip Nick. Have an awesome time and take loads of photos to look back on with your family.
Best of luck. Will be following with interest
Cheers ben

Back