Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offered: BJ42 from 1984

Jonny Goddard

Country Flag
england
Hi there, I've decided to part with my beloved 40 series. I imported it from Melbourne in 2016 and it is excellent original condition. It's RHD, rust free and with a solid body and chassis. Large file of bills from Oz and the UK, including rebuilt transfer case, replacement rear diff, new shocks and bushes and refurbished steering. the 3B starts instantly after the glow and the gearbox is smooth and quiet. On arrival in the UK it was steam cleaned and injected with two coats of 4941 Dinitrol wax into the chassis and all of the underside. Original tool kit and jack, roof bars and refurbished rear bench seats. Not sure if the photos uploaded, but happy to email them.
£21,995 ono

Attachments

• Front corner good sales.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Back corner sales.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 141
Looks great, I hope you get what you want for it. A few more photos would help

Some more photos

Attachments

• Back.pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Close front corner.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 81
  • dashboard.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • driver's footwell.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 51
  • engine bay.pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Front corner other side.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Landcruiser BJ42 underneath.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • New nearside.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 85
  • wheel wrench and jack.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 79
  • wheel.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
Not visible in the thread, but I can view them if I click on the links, Johny. Looks like a cracking truck for someone! Good luck with the sale.

You have uploaded the photos as pdf's rather than as photo files like jpg, but you can see them if you open the file.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi there, ive just joined the forum and am looking for a fj40. have seen you've advertised yours Jonny. she looks in fantastic condition and would like to know if it's sold already?

Same query as Phil C... Is this available to buy?

Back