Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

online suppliers of oil hoses?

spackrackman

recently someone mentioned a good online store for hoses and fittings. I am a bit lost here and may end up in Pirtek with a pile of bits to see if I can cobble something together.

Anyway I am trying to take an oil feed from a 3B engine block to a turbo. I need the connection into a spare oil pressure feed in the block and one into the turbo (same thread) and a hose to go in between.

found this on a I h8mud

" I found a place that sells 4AN to 1/8 tapered BSPT fittings... These are exactly what those of us installing turbos need to tap directly into the oil galley on the side of a B/2B/3B engine. "

so two of the above with a braded hose inbetween with a length of approx 15" (be nice to make my on up)

any advice? from someone that might understand what I want.

Cheers

grrrrrr turbo!

very childish but always wanted to play with my own turbo.. Ok its not quite the same on a diesel but it does look awesome

IMG_2611.jpg

No one? I remember someone posting a link(may have been Chris) it was a colourful front page with images of different sized hoses.
Should have bookmarked it at the time.

I don't recall the thread Jonnie - is this the kind of thing you are after or something more sophisticated like the anodised aircraft fittings?

WP_000165.jpg

Back