Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2018

‘Convoy Russki‘

Decals??

I could do with a new firing pin for my ak 47u and a set of bebs for the UAZ 452.
any other soviet relics appreciated..

@karl webster Hope you don't mind me doing this. Will there be a group/forum area again?

Just for info, we have to pay for full 3 nights of camping and two days entry, regardless of how long we stay. I'll still be going though.

"NOTE: Sorry, single night camping is not possible. This is due to some dishonest individuals in the past paying for camping Friday night + day admission covering Saturday, then staying until Monday morning!"

"Four-wheel weekend camping package – 2 adults

3-night camping permit Fri-Sun + two 2-day admission tickets Sat & Sun @ £80.00"

Can we start a new list for September please (so not to confuse with the original list for April)?

If so, I'll start:

1. AnimalMother - Darren - Friday and Saturday night (on my way back from Southern Spain)

Surely it's easy enough to police the camping, just have coloured cards people have to display in their windscreen denoting what nights they have paid for.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You should be getting free camping if you have a stand

To be fair, most people camping seem to stay 2 nights (Friday and Saturday), so its not completely mad.

Also I think the heavy trucks still get in free and anyone travelling overseas gets 1/2 price too, plus kids are free...

Are they still doing free entry to 4x4 response members?

It was on the earlier website, AM - I asked Tom again this year and he confirmed 1/2 price when we come over.

Ferry for me is the thick end of £300, for the van plus 4, so figure getting a reduction on the ticket price isn't unreasonable! Still a good weekend away for the whole family though. :-D

Well I was going to try and join you all for Sat night (working Sat) (last year I ended up right over the other side of the racecourse where no-one went) but not at £80!!

I think to come and camp, but I can confirm it just few days before (depend on my job).
Is it a problem?

you can pay when you get there

Back