Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show June 2021

Saturday is booked for day passes but Sunday is still available

It's a proud claim. I guess the key here is the word 'display'. If it said largest gathering of mates in a field in Landcruisers, I think we'd have them beaten.
TBH I'm a bit surprised Tom or one of the Landcruiser companies mentioned haven't tried to get this club involved. Ho hum...

The no pay at gate thing seems to be down to them wanting contact and tracing info. Not super keen on that myself but ho hum.

I'm the same kb that's why I've been holding back. the test and trace thing isn't standing well with me.

Grrrrr got to go to hospital Friday morning now. Need a new line putting in. Of all the damn days! First thing so I should still make it there before closing. I'll have a test whilst in there so they can suck on that if they want to track and trace my ass

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I ordered rapid lateral flow home test kits. It’s on below site. This is first time I ll be using it but friends told it’s easy n ll get results in an hour. Might be useful if v don’t want to go out n get test from hospital or test centres

I got my second vaccine but thought it’s better to have a covid negative confirmation prior to family gatherings or attending events.

Anyone turning up before Friday? I'm thinking about going down Thursday evening.

Finish work Friday 5ish, round Rosy's wait a coupleof hours for the bloke who works from home to be ready.... Drive 2 hours arrive in the dark

Going to be around 15.00 hrs for me. I went on a Thursday once. I quite literally was the only person there.

Hopefully lunchtimeish

If I do decide to go tomorrow night is there a designated pitch for us or is that wishful thinking?

Late to the party on this one! Just booked a weekend camping ticket, hope to get there Friday late afternoon ish. Looking forward to catching up with you guys it’s been a while.

Be great if I can put the 105 on the club stand, it’s time to put a sign in the window.

Designated pitch? I think you already know the answer to that one. Watching the antics that go on is better than telly.

We're likely to land well into Friday evening - 8ish most likely

Got a ticket for Sunday, look forward to saying hello

Just arrived. There seems to be some confusion at the gate between us and the LC trade display (no really!).

Parked up at the far perimeter for now.

Not to hard to confuse them

Back