Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pair of Front Colorado Seats as NEW.

denboy

Guys - I'm an 80 owner but my local Toyo dealer has just called me to say he is wanting rid of a pair of front seats that were replaced under Toyo warrenty 5 years or so ago - they are Graphite Leather - not 100% what that means in colour (Gray??) they were used for 9 months then replaced with new. Not sure what the warrenty claim was for. They have been stored in original boxes - dry. The words very very good to new were used.... and the sum of £500. Anyone interested - PM me - I'm just passing this on - you can collect the seats and pass over the folding stuff direct - I'm not taking anything for this. good stores guy so no mucking him around - he has done me some £££££ favours in the past.

That's for a pair and it's not my price - that was what I was told he was looking for - apparently these were £7.5k to replace - 9 months old from new. I'm not sure how your 90's seat profiles wear - the 80's always wear on the driver side exit bolster - If someone wants to make an offer I will pass it on. See what he says. Dare I say it - else they will end up in the skip as he doesn't want them cluttering up his store any more.

those seats I told you about fit a  GRJ120 / KDJ120  Series Land cruiser Colorado / Prada  2006 - 2009
Leather Heated Seat with side Airbag, normally retails at...
£4151.21  +vat   RH
£3047.71  + vat  LH
If you can do anything with them or move them on for me ...let me know  Cheers

Anybody want these at a reasonable price???? Else they are probably going to end up in the skip....

If there going into the skip,

I bid £20 the pair.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is it Denboy or Delboy? :D
PF-Del-Boy_1235471c.jpg

denboy said:
those seats I told you about fit a  GRJ120 / KDJ120  Series Land cruiser Colorado / Prada  2006 - 2009
Leather Heated Seat with side Airbag, normally retails at...
£4151.21  +vat   RH
£3047.71  + vat  LH
If you can do anything with them or move them on for me ...let me know  Cheers

Anybody want these at a reasonable price???? Else they are probably going to end up in the skip....

the colorado is 90/95 series so they wont fit, it will be the lc4/lc5

Joe

Yep, these *may* have got more interest in the 120 and/or Classifieds sections.....

Back