Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

part number

Gary Mead

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
does anybody have the part number for inner hub seal?if i can use a part number it helps not to get the wrong bits!!(sometimes) :thumbup:

cheers Gary

Not too sure which one you mean...

Inner axle oil seal? (i.e. between the axle and the hub?) i.e. this one (in the axle):
attachment.php?attachmentid=56355&stc=1&d=1139357056.jpg

Inner Axle seal (part #: 90310-35010)

is that the one that the half shaft goes thru??inside the swivel?if it is thats what i need
how much are they do you know from toyota?

cheers

That is the seal you need gary yes. From toyota bout 25 i think. Milner few quid, Quality agin with milner?????? have you tried ian rubie?
karl

I think the consensus on the inner seal is to go Toyota... Buy the Milner seal kit but swap a few out for OEM parts

There was a few good threads on TLOC on this subject :doh:

Look here

karl wester said:
Quality agin with milner?????? have you tried ian rubie?
Do NOT go with Milner for these seals :twisted: Toy OEM for sure - read my write-up about rebuilding the front axle in the 80 series FAQ :mrgreen:

Gary, the inner hub seal is a different part to the one Justin is pointing out, which is the inner axle oil seal (with correct part no). The inner hub seal is the seal that fits into the "back" of the hub (side closest to diff) and holds in the inner wheel bearing. Part no is 90311-62001 for inner hub seal.
From your description, it sounds like you're after the inner axle oil seal, as pictured by Justin ;)

Cheers,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ian keeps these in stock generally. They are pretty cheap. Go genuine, go Ian, go to sleep at night.

Chris

Back