Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pictures

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi guys

Wonder if anyone can help. Am I doing something wrong or is it the site. Attached pictures are just showing as the attachment and I have to click each one to view them. Doesn't happen with PB links obviously just attachments.

Do I need to change a setting or something or might it be my club sponsor status??

Cheers Chris

Yep I have the same issue too !

Test attachment.

Seems to be working for me.... can anyone else see the image?

Attachments

• testcard.jpg
    testcard.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 150
That brings back memories.

Batteries that didn't last until Boxing Day
Telly that finished at 11.00
Shops that were shut on Sunday
Long Life beer
Half day closing Weds
Black and white tv
Real butchers with sawdust on the floor
Haircuts at the barbers
Clangers
Static seatbelts
Wind up windows
Power cuts
Long hot summers
School holidays that lasted for ever
Sandals and socks
People talking to each other face to face
Football as a sport

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't think you could ever forget the P7. Or Watney's Red Barrel

Back to the OP I sometimes get the same effect where the picture doesn't appear. Not sure why, but sometimes clicking too quickly before pictures have loaded is a possible cause. When I go back in and do it again carefully it works. I think the app gets a bit confused at times.

If memory serves there are two buttons. One to say OK, I'm done and another saying something about inline. The latter places them into the post.

Not in front of pc atm so can't recall.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

OK something slightly different has happened now. Using tapatalk I can see the pic no problem. The pic posted has shown up as below but usually all I get is testcard.jpg in blue letters??????????

1_zps9c21b119.png

I've seen it happen when you load a pic and it ends up not showing the pic and you get for example " attachment 25798" when you post the pic/script. I have a few times gone to edit and delete the pic then reload the pic back up. It has worked most times I try and you get the pic as intended.

Also only click on the upload icon once!

Chris,

That is a problem. I had it with another user a few weeks back. I forget though how I fixed it. Will compare the two of you and try jog my memory...

Posting pics has gone very strange lately for me on the i-pad, it used to be fine but now some go inline and others are attached, and there seems to be no way to control it, hit & miss.

Its no big deal until I see Ben's posts, all nice and neatly captioned! :icon-rolleyes:

Side-tracking slightly, when I click to read a new post to a thread that has had lots of pictures added from before aka Bens thread, it NEVER goes to the latest post but somewhere in the middle of whatever pictures had been posted earlier, I then have to scroll down to find the latest post, this has been happening for as long as I can remember. Strangely though if I click return and then select last post again it then goes to the latest post. :confusion-confused:

Last edited:
I get this with internet explorer, so now I only use Chrome to view this site.

Side-tracking slightly, when I click to read a new post to a thread that has had lots of pictures added from before aka Bens thread, it NEVER goes to the latest post but somewhere in the middle of whatever pictures had been posted earlier, I then have to scroll down to find the latest post, this has been happening for as long as I can remember. Strangely though if I click return and then select last post again it then goes to the latest post. :confusion-confused:

Back