Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pimp my cruiser!

phil the brewer

I want to add some mods to my lc3 but would like to get some opinions from you folks who know a bit about this sort of thing,

My lc3 is black and I would like to add black steel wheels, BFG all terrains, safari snorkel and then tint the back windows black and give it maybe a 2" rise.

Some of this will be for looks but the tinting will be for the kids in the back, new wheels so I don't bodge the alloys and for light off road and the snorkel for overland trips in the future, well that's the plan.

Thanks I'm advance for any input

Phil (new lc owner like a kid in a sweet shop)

I would not worry about the rims. I have one tiny scuff which was actually my wife! Never incurred any damage to the wheels since I've had it.
Snorkel can be bought from devon4x4 or ebay for less if you want a copy.
A lift could be a 50mm Ironman or 35/45mm lift with OME. You could also do a 40mm body lift which is cheaper but does not increase clearance.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Thanks Crispin,

The black steels were mostly for show and the dealer put new alloys on for me so I was thinking of keeping those for spares or sell them.
I found that snorkels are easy to source but will stick to the safari as a belated Xmas pressie.
Was thinking of an ironman 50ml it should do the trick, any idea wot they roughly cost?
And lastly would a set of factory fitted sidesteps do the trick as rock sliders?
Thanks
Phil

Not sure of the price of the ironman. IIRC it's around the 400-500 mark. I think WestCoast4x4 are the suppliers.

The factory sidesteps barely protect you from deep snow :lol: Mine are pretty screwed from various, er, misjudges. They bend quite easily and I've pretty much broken all the mounts. Look to replace them if you think you might "use" them.

Back