Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

POLAND TLC Camp 2011

I'll have just got back from the Pyrenees so I don't think I'll be asking for a pass for this!

This is my second very british forum , first is UKGSer . The world is small , I took bike for my son from Duxton is it far , not really , only some kilometers (you call this miles :cool: ) I ride back home from this doors http://www.bmwmotoklub.pl/forum/viewtop ... 0+++anglii. When I start from Harwich was 16 degree on the way I had 0-6 degree and in Poland snow . I was glad to fill up tank every 200km to get some warm . I have T4R with 4.0 engine , don't tell me about fuel price, but we drove from Poland to Morocco http://tlc.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 3&start=30 and back, so try to be hero :cool: go to Poland.
Regards Marek

Hello everyone.This is my first post here,but since my photo has been posted above,I've decided to sing up :thumbup: .Last year I went for the TLC CAMP in Poland and it was incredible and I met many interesting people who share the same passion as I do. This year, I'm planning to go there as well from London to W?o?ciejewki :dance: where the next TLC CAMP will be organised.Anyone would like to join me?

estewes said:
Hello everyone.This is my first post here,but since my photo has been posted above,I've decided to sing up :thumbup: .Last year I went for the TLC CAMP in Poland and it was incredible and I met many interesting people who share the same passion as I do. This year, I'm planning to go there as well from London to W?o?ciejewki :dance: where the next TLC CAMP will be organised.Anyone would like to join me?

hi im interested in. ive never been to Poland and this looks like it should be fun. :thumbup:

Double Bugger

Well looks good little jaunt to me but I will be away in the Pyrenees.

Don't think sleeping will be much good knowing the Polish they are up partying most of the night.

Go carful of the home brew Vodka. :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:
Do not spill any on the paint work of the truck, but it is good for lighting camp-fires.

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ben said:
hi im interested in. ive never been to Poland and this looks like it should be fun. :thumbup:

Great :clap: ,maybe more people will like to go and we could drive all together?

SilverLady said:
Don't think sleeping will be much good knowing the Polish they are up partying most of the night.

Go carful of the home brew Vodka. :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:
Do not spill any on the paint work of the truck, but it is good for lighting camp-fires.

Yeas,Polish people like partying but at TLC CAMP you can either join the partying group or enjoy yourself with family and kids away from the noise.you choose :think: :)

Maxlux,

Hi I would be realy interested in this next year if it is on, I had a lot on this year, new daughter and other events that clashed with this one. I am always looking for somthing new and a Trip Poland would be a nice one to do.

If there is an event next year could you let us know as soon as posable, Poland is not next door and we need to plan a little in advance.

Steve

Hello Mates,

Is this website in English, sorry I am not versed much in polish.

I am very interested to come there, I need full details so that I can plan my trip.

Many thanks in advance.

kamalsrana said:
Hello Mates,

Is this website in English, sorry I am not versed much in polish.

I am very interested to come there, I need full details so that I can plan my trip.

Many thanks in advance.
That's strange, it comes up in English when I look at it :confusion-confused:

Back