Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

POLAND TLC Camp 2011

MaxLux

Country Flag
poland
POLAND TLC Camp 2011. One such event of its kind.

Code:
On behalf of Toyota Land Cruiser Owners Club Polska I am pleased to invite all off-road Toyota car owners and their families for a unique meeting in a unique place – a charming stretch of 8 hectare Autodrom 4x4 land in W?osciejewki,  situated at a safe distance from civilization in Wielkopolska region of Poland. The beautiful location close to a lake, good camping and partying conditions or the opportunity to test your 4x4 talents in specially-designated places are but a few of the highlights. It is the people who make the Club and the tlc.org.pl forum – if you have never been to an event like this, do not hesitate. Join us and you will discover what sets us apart from owners of other makes. Old-timers, set a date in your diary and you won’t be disappointed.

I look forward to seeing you there – Pyrka & Toyota Land Cruiser Owners Club

http://www.tlc-camp.pl/TLC-Camp/EN.html

WOW!!!

That looks seriously cool

When does registration end and how many trucks in total :?:

Looks very interesting indeed, if a bit far....

Ah, a polish LC club.

We will be driving through Poland on the way back from Ukraine with a few Cruisers, maybe a club meet up? Not on those dates though.

Ecky Thump said:
WOW!!!

Indeed ! - that's definitely the best 4x4 Event in Poland !
Last year we had in total 101 cars '40 '60 '70 '80 '100 ... series and 4Runner/Hilux's
This year we expect double :shock: or even more.
Registration is for the reference only in order to better prepare all necessary facilities

have look for the photo gallery from 2010:
http://www.tlc-camp.pl/TLC-Camp/Zdjecia.html

and opinion on the forum just after the camp:
http://tlc.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2834&start=420

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks like they have 75 vehicles registered already :thumbup: This could be quite a nice outing and probably do-able with kids. Just need to check when school holidays are :idea:

Paul said:
Ah, a polish LC club.

We will be driving through Poland on the way back from Ukraine with a few Cruisers, maybe a club meet up? Not on those dates though.

You are welcomed in Poland - just in case of trouble note website - tlc.org.pl
so in case of any support needed it will be pleasure to help you, and of course we can setup some meeting in Krakow or Warsaw with our members

Andrew Prince said:
Looks like they have 75 vehicles registered already :thumbup: This could be quite a nice outing and probably do-able with kids. Just need to check when school holidays are :idea:

Of course - from the definition TLC CAMP is to enjoy time with family, friends and our fantastic cars :mrgreen: I don't remember youngest age but it was few infants last year.
And plenty of other activities and entertainment for little older kids

MaxLux said:
Ecky Thump said:
WOW!!!

Indeed ! - that's definitely the best 4x4 Event in Poland !
Last year we had in total 101 cars '40 '60 '70 '80 '100 ... series and 4Runner/Hilux's
This year we expect double :shock: or even more.
Registration is for the reference only in order to better prepare all necessary facilities

have look for the photo gallery from 2010:
http://www.tlc-camp.pl/TLC-Camp/Zdjecia.html

and opinion on the forum just after the camp:
http://tlc.org.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2834&start=420

Paul it might well be worth meeting up with these boys on the way back through Poland for the desert phase!

karl wester said:
could be fun with a good group of us going? :thumbup:

id also be up for this if there was a group of us going! :thumbup:

Shall we do some pricing ben and Rough milage?

Need to sort a truck yet but really could be tempted :thumbup:

karl

sounds good mate! :thumbup:

im confident my truck would make it there and back without fault. its running really well atm, and those bits i got off you have sorted that slight electrical fault that i had! :D

where would it be best to get the ferry from and to?

it should be warmer in june, so i will defiantly camp on this trip! :lol:

I have know idea ben. I will try and have a look tonight.

Glad the bits did the job mate.

Good thing with the 80s there is plenty of room in the back to get ur head down. And warm with sleeping bacg etc. :thumbup:

OK, according to Google, from my house to the 'Polish Party' is 1,100 miles; the route is suggesting the chunnel; its looking at around 19 hours travel.

So costs, fuel - say 2200 miles round trip @ 20mpg = 110gallons = 500litres based on £1.40/lit = £700

Chunnel fees seem to start ~ £50 for a single = £100

I gotta factor in buying a passport for me, minimum... £90 ??

If the family decides to come along I have to buy six passports :shock: Do they do bulk discount??? :p

Its starting to look mighty pricey to me...

Count me in!!! 'Sorry dear, just nipping out to the chippy; see you a week on Wednesday!!!'

Come on - it's just 1000 miles, for 2 drivers it's still achievable by one shot ...
Last year our collegues from UK won special prize for the "longest distance"

estewes.jpg

BTW please check if you really need passport here because we are in EU so I need only ID to travel across europe.

Gav, you're using UK prices for fuel.

Diesel per L (in £)

France 1.13
Germany 1.10
Poland 0.98

As of Dec 10

EDIT, not that you will go that way unless you're really lost :mrgreen:

Spain 0.92

We are really paying a very high price in the UK :snooty:

MaxLux said:
Come on - it's just 1000 miles, for 2 drivers it's still achievable by one shot ...
Easily done in a day, have done it many times before just don't try to do it 60mph to save on fuel as it will take for ever...

MaxLux said:
BTW please check if you really need passport here because we are in EU so I need only ID to travel across europe.
For some really strange reason this country does not have a national ID so we need to carry bulky passports with us when travelling to the EU :roll:

24Seven said:
Gav, you're using UK prices for fuel.
True enough Matt... But by the time you've got started, got lost, got going again, got lost, got there, done some driving around there, set off home, got lost, got home etc etc etc, I don't reckon that'd be too far off the mark... :sick:

Hey, its not going to be for me & mine this year unfortunately - reckon I'll see if they are up for a trundle round Lincomb to break their collective off-road cherries instead :cool:

But... As a little addendum, a trip to that neck of the woods was actually received more warmly than I expected so it hasn't been discounted for future years... :cool:

Hi All,

June you say,

Mmm , nice.

Tenting, roof tents, or 6M plus caravans?

Graham

Back