Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

porsche cayenne

j555fjr

does anyone know anyone with one of these? just wondered what they are like? they seem to be few and far between up here, in fact i cant ever remember seeing one up here. ive got the chance of one very very cheap and wondered if it was worth buying for a laugh..

I believe it shares it's platform with the VW Touareg and the Audi Q7,
Personally I put it in the bracket I put the BMW X3, X5 and the Mercedes ML as wet tarmac 4x4's, I may be wrong after all it is just my opinion.
Much to my dismay there is a X5 some where in the family and it gets stuck in the snow on level roads :lol:

I had a friend with a Cayenne S. The build quality was second to none and ity was seriously nice to drive and bloody quick. Only thing he couldn't get over was the extremely poor fuel economy. On a good day he managed to squeeze double figures out of it but generally it sat between 5 and 8 mpg. The reason they are so cheap is that apart from bad fuel economy the spares are also extremely expensive.

Never really liked the BMW, it's not for road use anyway just gonna stick someud tyres on and have a laugh! Thought it would make a good tray back! Big v8 would sound sweet with a straight thru pipe on

Nice cars and very similar inside to the Touareg in terms of interior space - would tie in with a common platform :shifty: Not an off-road machine at all though.

Id love one for a toy. Costly when go wrong im told,suppose no different to anything else though.

Karl

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mt Dad had one 04 to 08. It was an 'S' model with air suspension and turbo wheels. The only thing that went wrong in 4 years was a rear window wire problem other than that it was trouble free. The last service (about 45k miles) cost an incredible £1440. Tyres and insurance are also costly but my Dad got a regular 17 miles to the gallon,( but my friend in the next village with a Turbo version got a regular 9 to 12).
Its the same old scenario, one time expensive car now cheap to buy, still same expense to run. You take your chance with a Porsche, without FPSH its not worth a lot.

If you buy I hope you enjoy,

Andy :thumbup:

Back