Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Possible 60's coming up for sale.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
It has dawned on me that I'm never going to get done all the projects I intended to do, therefore in the near future I will be thinning my collection down starting with my 60's. I've had more than 30 60's over the years and enjoyed owning every one, I've had most variations from the X reg very early 4 speed to the last one registered ( I think) 90K 5 speed and have a 61 as well.
There are possibly 4 for sale, a fifth has a name put to it subject to viewing.

I'm putting them out to the forum before the other platforms.

Note, it may be a couple of weeks before I get myself ready for this, as it may be a wrench to let them go.

Swap you the worst one for a 285/75/16 Cooper tyre :tearsofjoy:.
Oh i'd honestly love one but the i'm fairly confident the divorce would cost a lot more than the 60.

Hi Andy, these 60s sound intriguing. I am looking for one so very interested if you can message me please as I can’t seem to do that yet. Down in Derby so not too far away

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi chaps, new here. Looking for a 60 to replace my defender. Look forward to seeing what you’ve got Andy

Hi Andy, any info on these please? Close to giving up my search for a 60 and buying an 80 but heart still set on a 60. Any info greatly appreciated.

Oooooh this gets me interested. May you tell us what year your 61 is please? I would love to see your 60 series.

you seem to have a queue forming here andy.. :)

First one gone

IMG_0341.JPG

This was one I sold as a restoration project years ago. It was restored very quickly and used extensively. It changed hands a couple of times (owners became members) and then back to me again.
Now it has a new owner ( only 25) in S Wales.

Have got one in a bit of a project state. Assessing the parts I've got I can get it complete and up and running which is now the plan. I might start a thread when I get it back from storage into my house garage.

Back