Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

~ Power Of Love ~

Amazing tree!
1644768120867.png

On August 23, 1989, about 2 million people from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania formed a human chain that united all 3 countries to show the world their desire to escape the Soviet Union and the communism that brought only suffering and poverty. This power stretched 600 km

1644780614994.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
She said, “Don't call the doctor, I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.”
He told her about the past, how they met, their first kiss. they didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his.
Love is really all that matters because everyone comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Think about it. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. So just love….Love those that really love you. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life.

Attachments

• ACD8BAAB-0A8D-48BA-AB4E-B328ED2DFD11.jpeg
    ACD8BAAB-0A8D-48BA-AB4E-B328ED2DFD11.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Beautiful ART by Sue Beatrice and Andy Gertler made from recycled cardboard boxes, paper bags, wood and glue.

1647445163657.png

Back