Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

~ Power Of Love ~

1650701358832.png

These posts give me such pleasure that quite often I find a little bit of sick just wells up in the back of my throat.

Fook! Yes, :lol:.. Don't Keep it in Chris,......When i feel mine Welling up, i just let it all out,......... Over 'me' Boots....

I'll try that when the next pointless sycophantic dollop arrives. Unless of course it's remotely connected to something to do with Landcruisers. Which it won't be.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now this one didn't make me want to sick up. I just couldn't see the point of posting it. Oh a bloke planted some trees? Brilliant that will create employment for the forestry workers then. What a kind man. "Come on lads, fire up the chainsaws, there trees to be felled"

They need to put some near us. "Don't buy these houses, they're built on flood plains and you won't get home insurance"

Got a few of them local to us Chris - including an entire estate that is actually called the Mill Race - and floods regularly (and the builders and owners seemed shocked by).

Ahh you see if only someone had left some old rocks lying around, they'd never have built there you see. Perhaps they did but they were in Japanese?

They need to put some near us. "Don't buy these houses, they're built on flood plains and you won't get home insurance"
Not needed. It's called a flood risk report. Folkes should read them...

The 14th century Castel Sant'Elmo is located on Vomero Hill, and it features sweeping views of the Tyrrhenian Sea and Mount Vesuvius.
Attached to a wall on the castle that overlooks the land, a 92-foot-long railing featuring Braille can be found, and it describes the view to those who are visually impaired.

1651303664968.png

Errmmm, no. But then I can't be bothered to even try. Maybe if there was a Landcruiser in it I might be more inclined.

Back